50 Heads of HR
from leading Asian and global companies
20 Heads of Executive Education
from top business school
Mission: To recognise achievements and elevate organisational, leadership and people development.
Since 2017, MERIT has been providing a unique forum for HR and L&D directors of international companies from different industries and executive education leaders learn and share insights, challenges, and success stories. Further to our mission to empower people and organisations and elevate the state of corporate learning “The MERITs” have been designed to award impactful transformational initiatives.
• GAIN RECOGNITION in an international community of HR/L&D and higher education leaders
• GROW YOUR NETWORK connecting with executives and experts from different countries
• BENCHMARK - share your insights into best practices and learn from fellow professionals
• CELEBRATE your achievements and boost your team’s motivation
• ENHANCE YOUR COMPANY PROFILE with free marketing and PR exposure
Who can participate:
Heads of HR, Talent, L&D, and Executive Education, alone or together with partner organisations such as consultancies, and learning providers.
How to participate:
You can submit your best initiatives in the following areas:
• Organisational Development
• Leadership Development
• People Development
There will be several award categories in each area, taking into consideration:
• The organisation type and size (e.g. SME or Large);
• The geographical outreach of the initiative – local, regional, global;
* The organisers and judging panel reserve their right to assign or reassign your project to a category based on their interpretation of your project's goals and strengths.
The review of your application will be based on four main criteria – the 4 “I”s:
• Ideation – needs analysis, approach, design;
• Implementation – stakeholder buy-in, engagement;
• Impact – on the organisation, its people and the outside world;
• Innovation – introduction of new ideas, methodology, or technology.
End of application process
Evaluation of the applications
Notification of shortlisted contestants
Presentation and discussion of the case studies in the conference streams
Awards Gala Dinner and winner announcements
The jury consists of MERIT Leadership Community members, executive education leaders, and experts.
Speakers Lisbon , September 2021
Application is free. Shortlisted entries are expected to attend the summit* do a short presentation of their initiative in the form of case study. If unable to attend or send a representative, the award will go to the next highest scoring applicant.